OAR in the News
- NIH OAR statement on the passing of Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- OAR contributes a statement to the updated NIH Maternal Morbidity and Mortality Web Portal, Maternal Health-Related Efforts of the NIH Institutes, Centers and Offices page.
- NIH Statement on World AIDS Day 2021: By Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. & Maureen M. Goodenow, Ph.D.
- NIH HIV/AIDS Executive Committee FY 2019 Ending the HIV Epidemic in the U.S. (EHE) Report
- Dr. Maureen M. Goodenow highlights NIH efforts underway to support HIV early career investigators
- Dr. Maureen M. Goodenow joins the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation to discuss HIV/AIDS research
- FY 2022 NIH HIV/AIDS Professional Judgment Budget
- OAR HIV/AIDS DEBUT Challenge prize awarded to a Texas A&M team
- 40 Years of Progress: It’s Time to End the HIV Epidemic
- National Institutes of Health Office of AIDS Research HIV Stakeholder Outreach and Engagement Report: June 2018 – February 2020
In the News Archive
- NIH OAR Offers New HIV/AIDS Prize in 2019 DEBUT Challenge
- Maureen M. Goodenow, Ph.D., joined the HIV in Rural America webinar to discuss The Lancet’s Special Issue on HIV in the United States.
- FY 2021/2025 NIH Strategic Plan for HIV and HIV-Related Research
- World AIDS Day 2020 event – Science and Community: Working Together to Prepare for the Unexpected
- World AIDS Day 2020 Video
- FY 2020 Professional Judgment Budget
- OAR announces its participation in the 2021 DEBUT Challenge
- NIH Statement on World AIDS Day 2020: By Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. & Maureen M. Goodenow, Ph.D.
- Open Session: HIV-related Intersectional Stigma Research Advances & Opportunities
- OAR and the National Institute on Aging Launch Collaboration
- Drs. Goodenow and Fauci Reflect on Need for HIV Vaccine
- Dr. Goodenow Addresses ATN
- NIH’s Dr. Gina Brown on Highlights of Research on Women & HIV from CROI 2018
- Benefits of HIV Research Go Beyond HIV
- International AIDS Society (IAS) Members Meeting and Joep Lange Memorial Lecture (featuring Dr. Maureen Goodenow)
- In Memoriam: Bonnie Mathieson, Ph.D.
This page last reviewed on December 28, 2021