In this section you will find a variety of resources on HIV and AIDS that may be of interest to researchers, health professionals, and members of the public. These resources are designed to be a starting point for people interested in learning more about the following:
- Select Public to access educational resources from across the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC), and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
- Select Researchers to access resources from the NIH, CDC, HHS, and other federal agencies on HIV and AIDS. These include funding resources, biomedical literature citations, prevalence statistics, and other helpful resources.
- Select Health Professionals to access resources on HIV and AIDS, including treatment and prevention guidelines, available through the NIH, CDC, HHS, and other federal agencies.
- Select Join a Clinical Trial for information on HIV-related clinical trials conducted at various NIH Institutes and Centers and how to get involved.
- Select Federal HIV Resources to access a list that contains a broad range of Federal HIV/AIDS information.
This page last reviewed on June 16, 2020